According to Article 13 of the General regulation on personal data protection as of 27th April 2016 (Official Journal of the European Union no L 119, 4.5.2016), hereinafter called RODO, I would like to inform that:
- the Administrator of your personal data will be “DIAMENTPOL” Spółka Jawna, G.Kowalczyk, J.Pijewski, UL. GRANICZNA 29, 40-956 KATOWICE (herinafter called: ADO);
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of sending marketing information including contacting me in order to present offers, product information, services or other actions regarding activity of the administrator
- Your personal data will not be disclosed to other entities unless it results from the mandatory laws, administrator’s duties resulting from the coadministration or entrustment agreements with the following categories of entities e.g. software service
- Your personal data will not be disclosed to other states or international organizations.
- Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent for processing for the abovementioned purpose
- You are entitled to have insight into your data and the right to correct it, delete it, limit the scope of processing, transmit, appeal against it and the right to withdraw the consent at any moment independent of conformity with the law to process which was made on the basis of the consent before the withdrawal.
- You are entitled to bring an action to the supervisory body if you believe that personal data processing violates RODO
- Giving your personal data is necessary for the purpose of sending out marketing information including presenting offers, product information, services or other actions regarding activity of the administrator. The consequence of failing to provide personal data will be inability to send out the abovementioned information.